The Greensboro Community Development Fund presents our Monthly
GCDF ACCESS NETWORKING EVENT!
Each month 40-70 Business owners get together to Network, Find new Clients, and See who else may be a resources for their business. We listen to what our attendees say and many people are looking for Growth, Direction, and a Business Mentor. So, we have devised an interactive event that will provide you with just that. On Monday, June 12 from 6-8 pm we are hosting a Speed Mentoring Event within our monthly networking called….MEET A MENTOR!
THINK ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS
- Have you been looking for a Business Mentor?
- Join us for Meet a Mentor!
- We will present a variety of mentors in the Triad Area & You get to Speed Network with as many as you can during the event!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Existing Businesses that Want to Grow.
- Existing Businesses that need Guidance in Specific Areas.
- New Businesses that Need Direction.
- People Considering a Business and Want to Explore Options.
- Anyone that feels STUCK in their business.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
If you are seeking a mentor and want to find out who is available in the Triad we have a host of FREE Resource Partners that can help you grow your business and they will be in the building!
Plus…this event is Free & Open to the Public.
WHERE IS THE EVENT?
GCDF ACCESS NETWORKING
Is conveniently located at the Holiday Inn 6426 Burnt Poplar Road, Greensboro, NC 27409. Nestled at the end of Greensboro and minutes from High Point, Kernersville, and Winston Salem.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NEXT?
Register to attend at www.GCDFANJUNE.eventbrite.com
FYI: Additional emails, List of Mentors, and Sign up for sessions will all be sent to you as they become available. Then, Spread the Word and Let People Know about the event. Share the event with a friend or business colleague.
We look forward to seeing you on June 12TH! Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.
Chisa D. Pennix-Brown, MBA
CEO of Lady Bizness
Event Producer for GCDF ACCESS NETWORKING