Lady Bizness is thrilled to announce the sixth annual Social Media Day! This event will take place on June 30, 2015 from 9 am – 4 pm at the Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship located at 1451 S. Elm Eugene Street, Greensboro, NC 27406. Social Media Day is an annual global celebration that highlights the contributions made by developers and social media enthusiasts alike.
The FULL Agenda will announced shortly.
- Ann Zuraw of ChicksChatandChange.com
- Tina Firesheets of 1808 Magazine
- Suzy Dubel of Guilford Woman Magazines
- Emma Dubel of Guilford Woman Magazine
- Chisa D. Pennix-Brown of Lady Bizness
- Chris Lea of WXII & 102 Jamz
Mashable first launched Social Media Day in 2010 to celebrate social media’s impact on global communication.In today’s tech-savvy society, it’s very easy to forget that social media hasn’t been around for very long.
Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have revolutionized the way we communicate with each another. Not only does social media have the power to keep us in touch with our friends and family, it can also connect us with the world.